Thursday, January 7, 2021

Pineapple Upside down cupcakes.....

Wow what a beautiful winter day we had.  Got to love he mountains,  Storm heading over the mountains.  


Today I made a new recipe never made before.  I tried my hand at an all time family favorite. Pineapple upside down cupcakes.  And boy were they yummy.  will definitely make again.  Found the recipe on Pinterest.  

Last but not least,  Buttoned up merit Badge almost complete.  now to really do some digging and find the old leather, wood, and metal Buttons.  Have a couple of antique stores to go to to look.  and the Treasure Hunt continues.  

Today  I talked to a good friend and she is going to join the sisterhood.  I am so excited for her to get started.  It will be so much fun to sit and gab over coffee or tea.  So until next time have a beautiful Day.  I will try and get the upside down cupcake recipe put on here.   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

New merit badge started... One almost done.....

 Yea, Yea, Yea,  finish one before starting another.  The only thing is that the expert requirement for  Buttoned up is more challenging tha...