Monday, December 28, 2020

Buttoned Up

 WOW  what a beautiful winter day.  Started out cold then started to snow a bit.  Today I started a new Merit badge along with my Young Cultivator,   Wynter.  we started the Button collecting badge, (Buttoned up for farmgirl, and All buttoned up for Young Cultivator.)  So today was a day of treasure hunting so we did our treasure hunting at The Hidden Treasure2.  the BEST gently used crafting store in Longmont.  While digging for awesome buttons it started to snow.  so we spent more time than needed looking,  we shared the sisterhood with the owner and long time friend Sandy,  she seemed very interested.  As my quest to start a chapter here in Longmont continues.  What a great surprise I got post card from a fellow sister in Florida.  Thank you Winnie you totally made my day.  I look forward to meeting you one day.  Thank you so much.  

Here is a few of our found treasures and my post card that I got today.  Have a beautiful, safe, warm day, Your friend  Vicki #8257

No comments:

Post a Comment

New merit badge started... One almost done.....

 Yea, Yea, Yea,  finish one before starting another.  The only thing is that the expert requirement for  Buttoned up is more challenging tha...