Friday, December 25, 2020

December 25, 2020

     And here it all begins.  Day one.  The Beginning.  The commitment.  The Birth.  what ever it is, it is.  yes its the first of many days of interesting adventures (I would like to think of it that way). Well it is Christmas and no snow.  It was a great day for remembering and being thankful for all you have.  The kids had a good holiday, stayed in PJ's all day and snacked and watched movies.  Oh and we did watch the New Wonder Woman 1984, And yes it was very good.  In fact it will be one to make its way to our video library when it is able to be purchased.  Hope you enjoy my adventures as the year goes on.  I am a member of the farmgirl sisterhood and I will be sharing more of what that is and the progress  I am making on my Merit Badges,  Yes I said Merit badges.  It is like girl scouts for adults,  FUN, FUN, FUN.  This is the first of the Merit Badges Blogging.  So here it goes.  I will post pictures of the badges as I get them.  👀

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a memorable Christmas and I am excited to be a part of thus farmgirl venture. With you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a memorable Christmas and I am excited to be a part of thus farmgirl venture. With you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to. Should be a great time, With A lot of laughs and great memories.

      Delete

New merit badge started... One almost done.....

 Yea, Yea, Yea,  finish one before starting another.  The only thing is that the expert requirement for  Buttoned up is more challenging tha...